This network comprises the following services:
- 101 High Wycombe to Uxbridge via Beaconsfield and Gerrards Cross
- 102 High Wycombe to Heathrow Airport via Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross and Uxbridge
- 103/X103 High Wycombe to Watford via Beaconsfield and Amersham
- 104 High Wycombe to Slough via Beaconsfield and Gerrards Cross
- 105 Hemel Hempstead to Uxbridge via Amersham and Gerrards Cross
Frequent buses: Routes 101-104 combine to provide a bus up to every 15 minutes between High Wycombe and Beaconsfifield.
102 Heathrow: From 29th December 2019, your 102 route was extended to serve Heathrow, providing you with frequent and convenient journeys to the Airport.
Direct journey options: Route 104 operates to and from Slough via Wexham Post Offifice, a short walk from Wexham Park Hospital, providing direct links to the hospital from High Wycombe, Beaconsfifield and Gerrards Cross.
Hop on board comfortable, environmentally friendly buses, equipped with free WiFi. The new improved Carousel App allows you to track your bus, giving real time departure information, as well as allowing purchases from our range of great value tickets.
Please see the timetables below for details.
101/102 High Wycombe - Beaconsfield - Uxbridge:
IMPORTANT: From Sunday 29th December 2019, changes were made to your 101/102 timetables. Click here for details.
102 High Wycombe - Beaconsfield - Gerrards Cross - Uxbridge - Heathrow Airport:
103/X103 High Wycombe - Amersham - Watford:
104 High Wycombe - Beaconsfield - Slough:
105 Hemel Hempstead - Chesham - Amersham - Uxbridge:
IMPORTANT: From Sunday 29th December 2019, changes were made to your 105 timetables. Click here for details