How to login to your account on the new app
How to transfer your old tickets over
How to activate a ticket
Our old app is no longer supported, so you'll need to get onto the new app to take advantage of the new and improved features.
Here are some answers to the questions you might have:
Do I need to create a new app account?
Yes, this is a completely new app, so you will need to set up an account. Once you download the app, simply open it and click on ‘settings’, followed by ‘sign in’ and then ‘create an account’. If you want to access your existing tickets, you'll need to create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
What do I do if I have any existing tickets on the old app?
Follow these five simple steps and you’re good to go!
- Go to ‘settings’ and click on ‘sign in’ to create a new account.
- Create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
- Once logged in, go to the 'mobile tickets' section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
- You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
- Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account under 'mobile tickets'. If your tickets do not appear straight away try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the 'mobile tickets' section or try logging in and out.
I've got a problem, what do I do?
If you need any further assistance, we'll be happy to help! Please contact customer services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01865 785400.
To download the app, visit our app page.