Lonely Carousel bus seeks new driver!
About me: SINGLE decker, with drive, would like to meet companion for travel.
* Country roads
* Shift work
* Full training
Do you have what it takes to become a Carousel Buses driver?
If you know you can deliver great customer service then you could be just who we are looking for. Local knowledge of the area would be an advantage.
We have full-time and part-time vacancies for non-licence holders, as full training will be given (and you'll be paid whilst you learn). Our Carousel depot is based in High Wycombe.
You can earn on average £460 per week!
We're looking for individuals who have the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Friendly and smart appearance
- A car driving licence with UK driving experience
- Flexibility to work shifts
- PCV licence is not essential as we can teach you how to drive a bus
Why choose us?
- Free travel on all Carousel Buses, Oxford Bus Company and Thames Travel services for you, one other adult and children under 18
- Stable, long term employment at a competitive rate of pay
- Paid comprehensive training programme with experienced instructors
- Progression as you gain experience in addition to providing inflationary pay rises
- A career where every day is different; both challenging and rewarding
- Discounts and perks at shops, cinemas and health clubs
- Professional uniform provided
- Excellent holiday entitlement with some flexible working available
- Common start and finish point for your day's work